Saturday, May 4, 2013

TAKING TIME TO VISIT MY YOUNG FRIENDS

It had been a while since I visited the children at the Sitiawan Vision Home.  I had meant to go during my birthday but then I was fully occupied that day. Since I had a free afternoon on Friday, I decided to go with Lai Yoong to see how my young friends were doing.  When the younger children saw us, they welcomed us with smiling faces.  The little ones crowded around us and waited for hugs.  Too bad we could not stay long as Lai Yoong had a dinner to attend that evening.  We said our goodbyes with a promise to visit again in June.
Source:http://shuangxingfu.blogspot.com/2013/05/taking-time-to-visit-my-young-friends.html

TAKING TIME TO VISIT MY YOUNG FRIENDS Images

young-friends_2
(3068 x 1340 - 132.59 KB - jpeg)

Travel Back In Time: My Visit To Malta In 1998 | Lady and the Blog
(1024 x 768 - 221.15 KB - jpeg)

winston tovell taking me and sherlock to visit ian @ dymchurch ...
(700 x 962 - 92.12 KB - jpeg)

Natacha Wadsworth Photography Blog - Cape Town Photographer: Children ...
(500 x 750 - 82.24 KB - jpeg)

No comments:

Post a Comment